Photo via: krokotak.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: punch a hole in the shape of a heart into an old dictionary, choosing certain words to describe the person you want to give it to, and arrange them into a frame for a decoration. Such a cute idea!
- This is just clever! You make my heart beat faster. card valentines…this would be cute for a scrapbook layout…maybe a couples picture in the middle of the heart.
- This adventure notebook is the perfect DIY gift idea for everyone from hostesses to teachers to kids! So simple to personalize.
- Couple Heart Hot Air Balloon Card by theadoration on Etsy, $3.75 Thanks @sicasicaa and @mesamies .. to be honest for 4 USD Id probably not even bother to try to make it myself.. Although it might be fun. Great find, thanks for posting. You could get these and go along and make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Kindergarten Time Capsule FREE PRINTABLE, Document the end of the school year with this free interview for kids and put away in memory box
- Links to a ton of different ideas for cute, homemade gift wrapping stuff.
- Shrink plastic/shrinky dink jewelry or accessories. Would make a great teachers gift! Or a different theme for Fathers Day!
- Doll up for Halloween this year with a simple DIY add on to a cute baby doll dress and voila! This wind-up key is so easy to make! All you need is some cardboard, paper towel tube and metallic paint. Makes great last-minute costumes!
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- During Thanksgiving and the holidays is when most families approach the concept of gratitude, but it is important to share these simple lessons throughout the year. Reading Gratitude books for Kids with your children is an easy way to cultivate and encourage thankfulness in children. Each of these books provides simple lessons for nurturing gratitude in the home year round. Reading them with your kids is an effective way to inspire thankfulness every day. Parent resources for raising gratefu…
- 12 great gift ideas for neighbors, teachers and friends. Give a little holiday cheer to those you appreciate with these simple gift ideas that wont break the bank.
- Your childs drawing embroidered on a personalised handkerchief. This is such a cute keepsake gift for mom and what a great way to preserve kids artwork