Photo via: audrieis.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cupcake Stands out of mirrors and candlesticks!
- Peppermint Candy Christmas OrnamentsThese edible ornaments are so simple and thrifty. You could make a dozen ornaments at just a dollar per bag of peppermints! Use this method to create home decor or use these candies for edible decorating… one peppermint, melted in a tiny cookie cutter, would make a cute cupcake topper!
- pinterest: cynthia_go | cynthia go, quotes, love, love quotes, breakup, heartbreak, falling out of love, romance, how to fall out of love, indifference, writing, creative writing, excerpt from a book ill never write, tumblr
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Letters are special symbols that could be formed to some meaningful words. They are amazing decoration idea for your home for their attractive looking and symbolic meanings. DIY decorative letter decor is simple to create and there are SO many options to make. They add more beauty to your home. In this post we have…Read More »
- Best idea I have run across in a LONG time, says Kate Holmes of Too Good to be Threw TGtbT.com. Great idea for a permanent display area in a consignment or resale shop… and the perfect, always-ready backdrop for photography!
- 10 DIY Makeup Storage Ideas ~ Doesnt have to be just for make up. Build off of some of these ideas for booth display. I like the little baskets hanging off the shower rod 3. That could be
- This is SO awesome! A stone bottle dispenser, with a customized nozzle! Would be a great way to present him with his favorite bottle of liquor or wine! Awesome Christmas gift for any guy. www.PicsByChicksPhotography.com
- Use old credit cards, cut to size, glue on scrapbook paper, pictures, stickers and add a layer of mod podge to seal….
- Photo tags = How cute would this be: Take a pic of you or your kids dressed for Christmas holding blank white posterboard. Print multiple copies of pic and cut to tag size. For each persons gift, write their name on the white posterboard in the picture tag. CUTE. (Inspiration photo via cocorosecouture at Etsy.)
- This website provides all the states to be downloaded and printed. | Products PinsProducts Pins
- How to Make a Candle Holder out of a Tin Can diy crafts More