Photo via: sadieseasongoods.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The selection was gathered in this form due to the aesthetic appeal of the ideas presented in each of them and the degree of handcrafting skills one should have in order to obtain such eye pleasing decors. The list can go on forever, which is why we invite you to send us your very own paper crafts and to share your own creativity with us. Thus we hope you will enjoy our small collection of 40 Ways To Decorate Your Home With Paper Crafts.
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Tired of your lipgloss colors? Make your own, using crayons! | 27 Insanely Easy Two-Ingredient DIYs
- Find out how you can cut your budget right now with this huge list of 97 easy ways to save money! Try these money saving tips on everything from saving money on groceries to health care, kids stuff, utilities, transportation, gifts, entertainment, and more! The list includes how tos and estimates of how much youll save for many of the tips. Even when you just apply 2 or 3 of these ideas, they can really add up to make a big difference in your household budget!
- Great tips for creating your own chalkboard art! Everything you need including how to get rid of ghosting, what tools to use, and ideas to get started!
- These Pearl Christmas Tree Ornaments are a fun craft that results in beautifully unique Christmas Ornaments that you can make for yourself or as a fun DIY Christmas Gift. Pin this Christmas Craft for later or follow us for more great Christmas Decoration ideas and crafts.
- Your holiday list may be an unexpectedly long one, but that doesn’t mean you have to go over your budget. This collection of great gifts for $25 and less is sure to help you get a handle on that holiday shopping (for real this time).
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- 35 Easy DIY Gift Ideas That Everyone Will Love. Succulents are my favorite plants, and they are really easy to take care of. Place a few in a tea cup for a charming gift idea! You could even easily customize the cup with oil-based Sharpies to make it more personalized.
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…
- This DIY Easy Braided Bracelet is so much fun to make and the possibilities are endless, combine colors and metal parts and create lots of fun bracelets to match your outfits! Popular Pins!