Photo via: handmade.tips
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its the most unique anniversary gift ever! Create your own personalized gift book that lists all the reasons why you love someone.
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Quickie tutorial on how to create a multi generation photo of your own!
- Redfly Creationss discussion on Hometalk. Create Your Own Chalk Board Ruler Growth Chart – So simple, yet elegant. A Ruler Growth Chart using Chalk Board paint!
- How to create your own planner checklist sticker. You can create planner stickers for free using the free version of Silhouette Studio and just printing it. This checklist bookmark doesnt require a cutting machine at all.
- Create your own Styled Photos! Styled photos are all the rage now, learn how to snap these beauties on your own @ Craft A Doodle Doo onceuponherdream.blogspot.com
- Tired of your lipgloss colors? Make your own, using crayons! | 27 Insanely Easy Two-Ingredient DIYs
- Treat Your Baby with a Bottle Bug with a Glow Stick in It. This simple thing is the best gift for your little one. It will keep the kids entertained for hours. Tutorial via
- Its your turn to spoil him! This cobalt blue watch is fit for a king! Celebrate his day with the 1 bottle in town at MYXFusions.com!
- 10 Fun Ways to Decorate With Mason Jars and Wine Bottles: Instead of picture frame, display your favorite photos inside unusual-shaped bottles. Tiny shells, decorative sand or beads are placed in the bottom of the bottle, the photo is rolled inside then the bottle is sealed with a decorative cork and some pretty trinkets. Design by Joanne Palmisano. From DIYnetwork.com
- Blessed personalized photo canvas . Create your own keepsake
- Create your very own goody bags for your guests: http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2016/09/01/pancakes-and-pajamas-a-k-a-the-best-sleepover-party-idea-ever/ Photography: Ruth Eileen – http://rutheileenphotography.com/