Photo via: reciclaredecorar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- DIY: Giant Paper Rose Flower valentine. Amazing, isnt it? Here is the tutorial. http://greenweddingshoes.com/diy-giant-paper-rose-flower/ Try your hand at this OR: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Buy a rough surfaced tile from Lowes (less than a dollar) and mod podge pretty scrapbook paper on it. Then mod podge picture over that. Let dry and wrap with a pretty bow. Easy and cheap! You can also include a small stand to set the tile on. – Cute!
- An adorable print to decorate your little boys nursery! – Stay Curious – Dragon printable wall art! – DIY Décor perfect for a baby boy room, kids playroom or as a wonderful gift if you are invited to a Dragons themed birthday party or fairy tales baby shower!
- Cute Valentine Owl Craft! These Paper Treat Bags are a fun idea for kids to hand out to their friends at school for Valentine’s Day. You can fill these with popcorn, candy, crafts, or anything you want! Free Printable paper bag kids craft.
- Dollar Store Crafts – DIY Pocket Tic Tac Toe – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Welcome your baby home with sweet nursery prints and include the perfect finishing touch to your childs nursery, kids bedroom or playroom with this adorable Dragons themed -Dream Big- print wall décor! — Or, if you are invited to a Princesses birthday, or a Fairy Tale baby shower or dragons themed party you can quickly print and frame this cute Dragon printable wall art, for a wonderful unique gift!
- Couple Heart Hot Air Balloon Card by theadoration on Etsy, $3.75 Thanks @sicasicaa and @mesamies .. to be honest for 4 USD Id probably not even bother to try to make it myself.. Although it might be fun. Great find, thanks for posting. You could get these and go along and make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- How to create your own planner checklist sticker. You can create planner stickers for free using the free version of Silhouette Studio and just printing it. This checklist bookmark doesnt require a cutting machine at all.
- christmas presents! take a cheap dollar store mug and personalize it for the family. add treats inside and viola! cute gifts they can use year round!
- Backdrop Idea. Use Tulle from a Craft store (even Wal-Mart) and drape it on something. Can use either Red or Gold or a Combo of them both.
- Well, at least when you see each other again this one is great love this DIY tent that creates a cozy space to dine in! vday valentines | From Olive Wildly blog, link is here http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/28-crafty-ways-to-stay-busy-and-cozy-during-the-snow-storm . If you cant meet in person: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com