Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- “Survival Kit for Sisters” — Definitely holding on to this idea for future use!
- Heres a fun new Star Wars craft! Make an R2-D2 Pencil Holder by Amanda Formaro of Crafts by Amanda, from her new book, Star Wars Mania
- It’s almost time for Mother’s Days. That means it’s time to give your kids permission to make a mess on the craft table and the kitchen. Get a head start on the fun by helping them make some crafts for their Nana, Nonna, grandmothers and other special lad
- Grandparents Day Craft idea — Love this wooden sign tutorial by Sewing and Crafting with Sarah
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- Backdrop Idea. Use Tulle from a Craft store (even Wal-Mart) and drape it on something. Can use either Red or Gold or a Combo of them both.
- Pom Pom Easter Egg Painting Craft for Kids | Crafts and Worksheets for Preschool,Toddler and Kindergarten
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Smart use for rubber bands / DIY before and after —
- This easy to make Mothers Day or Fathers Day craft for kids is the perfect homemade keepsake to give to mom, dad, grandma or grandpa. Use Shrinky Dinks to create a DIY initial and headshot keychain – theyre simple to make but totally unique. Anyone can
- 30 DIY Gift Wrapping Ideas for Christmas/ Holidays. Use to embellish gift wrap or bag or stake into flower pot. Also makes a cute craft for kids (holiday activity).
- Back to school teacher gift idea — An EOS Lip Balm Apple for the Teacher. (Free printable makes this an easy DIY gift for anyone!)