Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make a Candle Holder out of a Tin Can diy crafts More
- This DIY acorn marble necklace is an easy nature craft idea for kids and adults. They are made with natural acorn caps and make a gorgeous piece of handmade jewelry when worn as a necklace. They also make wonderful window decorations. They can be given as gifts and birthday party favors. Both young children and older adults wear these DIY acorn marble necklaces with pride.
- Candle Holder, modge podge & tissues paper
- Set of Six Driftwood Candle Holder set of Six | Rustic Wedding Decor | Handcrafted| Home Decor | Woodland | Home and Living |
- Easy DIY Crafts: DIY birch wood candle holder So cool for our woodland cabin theme in our living room!jewelexi diy createfromhome
- How to make a cupcake bouquet…could be my new birthday present to people! @ Tasty Holiday Food Ideas
- DIY Fathers Day Gift Idea – Dads and grandpas love homemade personalized keepsake gifts for Fathers Day! Creating gorgeous stained glass hearts on square votive candle holders and personalizing them for daddy or papa is fun and easy for both kids and adults. Anyone that can draw or trace can make this easy handmade craft project.
- This is just clever! You make my heart beat faster. card valentines…this would be cute for a scrapbook layout…maybe a couples picture in the middle of the heart.
- Make a fun gift for a music teacher by altering hand sanitizer bottles with Mod Podge, music paper and a clever saying.
- card holder
- CD Case Favor Make creative and cute favors your guests can rock out to. Get step-by-step instructions for crafting a patterned paper CD holder.
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow