Photo via: lovefoodies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Youre going to love this Easy Christmas Peppermint Patties recipe! Its been a family tradition for YEARS! Super easy to make, fantastically festive, and always a hit with kids and adults alike. These holiday treats are the perfect addition to cookie trays and make an excellent gift for teachers and friends!:
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- The BEST recipe Ive ever found for Sugar Cookie Cut-outs! This easy method makes the most moist, tender, delicious cookies that you can decorate however you like!
- Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/263551262/dad-valentines-gift-valentines-gift-for
- DIY Lemon Beeswax Candle from Crystal A Pumpkin A Princess If you like this then check out the Home Decor at designsbynn.com
- Father’s Day is coming up and while it can be difficult to figure out what colour of tie to get for Dad for Father’s Day, a hand made card is always going to be a hit. This DIY Father’s Day Turtle Card is the perfect way to show Dad that he is TURTLE-LY AWESOME!
- Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Recipe! ~ from TheFrugalGirls.com ~ just a few ingredients and youve got yourself an easy, delicious cookie for your Valentine! recipes thefrugalgirls
- If you’re like me, you look for easy dessert recipes to make for holidays and this one is great for Easter! Instead of making a square pan of rice krispie treats, you use a muffin tin to make individual little bird nests! Ingredients Needed: 3 tbsp. butter 1 10 oz bag of marshmallows 6 cups …
- DIY Salt Dough gift tags. Salt dough recipe: 1/2 cup salt, 1/2 cup warm water, 1 cup flour. Rolled out the dough and cut the shapes. Then poked large holes for the string, baked them at 250 for around two hours (until hard all the way through), painted with acrylic paints if desired
- Getting a Christmas tree: Mini-versions of things are always funny, and this shot of a baby toting home the family Christmas tree is a good example. (Photo: Clearly Perceived Photography)
- If happen to have been on the internet at all recently, you’ve probably noticed that bath bombs–those effervescent balls of color and perfume that your whole bath a certain color when you put them in–are having a bit of a moment. There’s the resurgence of the (excellent) bath bomb meme. The always-satisfying bathbomb tag on Instagram, which seems to get new videos added to it every second.
- Homemade playdough – If ever there was a quintessential DIY this is it! Parents and children have been happily cooking up this stuff at home for decades. jewelexi createfromhome