Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tossing paint filled eggs at canvas- SO FUN! Making the eggs is easy, too! My kids loved this art project!
- Cutting a canvas.
- Blessed personalized photo canvas . Create your own keepsake
- Make your own photo canvas prints to save money. photos are great for this!
- Another pinner says: I saw something like this at Michaels ! All you do is line crayons or colored wax at the top of a canvas. Then you burn the wax so it melts down the canvas leaving trails of color ! jewelexi createfromhome
- How to Stencil Canvas Art | Project by India Pied-à-terre | Moroccan Arches Furniture Stencil by Royal Design Studio
- Fill eggs with paint and toss them at canvas. Add it to the bucket list
- DIY Doily Canvas Art.
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Santa Canvas
- Melted crayon art – 16 x 20 canvas, 3 packs of crayons cut in half, hot glue gunned down, and melted with a hair dryer. Black and white photos in the middle to make it look like the color has melted out of the photos
- DIY Canvas Wall Art (Using Hole Punch and Gold Card) | Click Pic for 36 DIY Wall Art Ideas for Living Room | DIY Wall Decorating Ideas for the Home
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.