Photo via: heart-2-home.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- Mothers Day Frame- How cute is this! Find an old picture frame and scrabble game at the thrift store and paint it your moms favourite colour! She will definitely display this for all to see!
- Display your favorite kitchenware, while making things easy to find and put away. More ways to organize kitchen cabinets: http://www.bhg.com/kitchen/storage/how-to-organize-kitchen-cabinets/?socsrc=bhgpin071813openshelves=6
- 45 Creative Ways to Organize Small Things
- 22 Crafty Uses for Chalkboard
- Easy Kate Spade Inspired Storage Boxes – A simple DIY tutorial for making your own Kate Spade storage boxes. No paint, no measuring, no mess. Only takes about 15 minutes. Costs less than $16 to make the set, rather than $54 for the real thing! An Exercise In Frugality
- Hand-Painted Nightmare Before Christmas Violin Have an old instrument? Paint it and gift it! Unplayable? Hang it!
- Thinking I could make this using chalk paint, a couple wood cut outs and twine. Verse of the Week Chalkboard – Keaton Scroll Black vertical on Etsy, $20.00
- DIY Chalkboard Paint Ideas for Furniture Projects, Home Decor, Kitchen, Bedroom, Signs and Crafts for Teens. | Easy Rustic Home Decor Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-chalkboard-paint-ideas
- This is reclaimed wood from an old pallet. 11×14 Painted with a simple floral daisy. Will make a great accent in the home. We have 3 of these
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- DIY tip for those piles and piles of old CD:s.