Photo via: nancyscraftspot.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- toolcrushtuesday this week is the Snow Marker! Just dot it on where you want snow then you can let it dry- it puffs up as it dries. Im impatient- so I zapped it with my heat tool. This product is the same thing as liquid applique- in fact its made by the same company. Just labeled differently. Whatever you call it- I call it ❄️MAGIC❄️ toolcrush cwtoolcrush It ▶️PLAY▶️ to see it in action. Stamps and die cut by @Lawn Fawn IDEA- make the snow sparkle by sprinkling on some fine crystal…
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…
- DIY Door Couch…I have a twin bed and this might be the awesome transformation Ive been looking for. I think Id do a base bolster in high density foam for the backrest, though, with piping…and then do the bunch of pillows too. Maybe high density foam based arm rests with piping too. jewelexi create_from_home
- Though it still has some days before Christmas, don’t you think it’s a right time to think about choosing the Christmas gifts? We suggest that you DIY Christmas gifts instead of buying them in the shops because DIY projects can save money as well as show your heart to your friends and family members. If[Read the Rest]
- You could totally do this yourself. Its a cute gift idea. 😉 you could add your name and your best friends name, to make it more personal. 🙂 such a great gift for a friend thats leaving or moving away … 🙂
- Couple Heart Hot Air Balloon Card by theadoration on Etsy, $3.75 Thanks @sicasicaa and @mesamies .. to be honest for 4 USD Id probably not even bother to try to make it myself.. Although it might be fun. Great find, thanks for posting. You could get these and go along and make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- When it comes to Valentines day gifts, you really have to be unique and your gift has to express your love to the one you give it to. It doesnt necessarily have to be super expensive. In fact, sometimes cheap self-made gifts are more meaningful to the receiver. This year we want to save you the hustle of choosing a gift. Here are some easy and cool ideas for a Valentines day gift.
- This DIY acorn marble necklace is an easy nature craft idea for kids and adults. They are made with natural acorn caps and make a gorgeous piece of handmade jewelry when worn as a necklace. They also make wonderful window decorations. They can be given as gifts and birthday party favors. Both young children and older adults wear these DIY acorn marble necklaces with pride.
- Mothers Day is this Sunday and we wanted to share some of our favorite Mothers Day gift ideas. Im pretty sure there isnt a better way to tell our moms and grandmas just how much we love them than a homemade gift from the little love bugs in their lives! Each idea has a link to the site that will guide you through directions to making these heartfelt gifts. Happy Mothers Day to all of our AMAZING mom followers!
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.