Photo via: catpad-fashion.myshopify.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- KEEP ONE – Basketball is not just a sport – its a – LIFE ✔
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- All you need is an empty Kleenex box. Dollar bills. Tape the dollar bills together end to end with Scotch tape. Obviously the more dollar bills the greater the “WOW.” Stuff them in the Kleenex box with just one dollar sticking out of the box. It’s fun to watch someone’s eyes grow wider as they pull out the dollars that go on and on. Make a tag that says: Don’t blow it all in one place.
- No Spend Month is one of the best ways to dramatically save money, even when you’re on a super tight budget. After doing a buy nothing challenge three times, I’m sharing my best No Spend Month tips and stories, so you can do your own no spend challenge and save money toward your personal finance goals!
- real life adventure book from Up!! This is just to adorable 🙂 this would make a great anniversary present
- this is hilarious and helpful NEWSFLASH: you are definitely wearing the wrong size bra. Ive known this info for ages, and it really is life altering. This woman puts it all in one place in a no BS guide. You need to read this if you have breasts.
- The Happy Jar. A homemade jar of individual sentiments on paper designed to cheer up a faraway loved one. Could make one up for a child who is a hesitant sleepaway camper or first time college student. This is from Our Army Life (according to the wife!): Valentines Sneak Peek
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- I made one cross from outside twigs much like this. This is still cuter than the one I made. Not calling it a fail…just a good attempt.
- Cream Rose Wall Clock. or you can just DIY and buy little rosettes at a craft store, a cheap clock, and hot glue the little rosettes to the clock!! genius!!
- Make Greeting Cards. Its a great way to personalise cards and to show the recipient how heartfelt your message inside is. It think this card goes perfectly with a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com