Photo via: ohcupcakes.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Peppermint Candy Christmas OrnamentsThese edible ornaments are so simple and thrifty. You could make a dozen ornaments at just a dollar per bag of peppermints! Use this method to create home decor or use these candies for edible decorating… one peppermint, melted in a tiny cookie cutter, would make a cute cupcake topper!
- Brownie Mix in a jar – cute DIY gift idea. I like the layered look of this recipe.
- This is just clever! You make my heart beat faster. card valentines…this would be cute for a scrapbook layout…maybe a couples picture in the middle of the heart.
- DIY photo collage letters! I love how easy these are to make–theyd look so cute in a teenagers bedroom or college dorm 🙂
- Melted crayon art – 16 x 20 canvas, 3 packs of crayons cut in half, hot glue gunned down, and melted with a hair dryer. Black and white photos in the middle to make it look like the color has melted out of the photos
- How adorable are these snowmen made from foam cups? Theres something about snowman crafts that I love, and I can see a snowman in just about anything! These foam cup snowmen are a great example and they are a fun activity for the kids on a snowy afternoon when its too cold to play outside!
- Are you guys just as addicted to mason jars as I am? Well then, we got the best project for you. We are making cute mason jars in cooperation with our Big/Little Baskets Series. If you’d like…
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Full pattern and tutorial to show you how to sew sock Baymax, the cute robot in Big Hero 6 who is clumsy squishy in white vinyl balloon with 2-dots eyes.
- Chocolate Peppermint Silk Brownie Bars | Gourmande in the Kitchen
- How cute are these tasseled keychains?