Photo via: blog.candiquik.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- How have I not seen this before? Thanks @dticas and @robbiedoll for sharing this 🙂 I myself am working on a photo wall for my girlfriend that sends me a message when she touches it and lights up when I think of her. You can click on the picture to see how this works.
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Jello Worms Tutorial halloween recipe worms Would it be too cruel to turn these into jello shots? Eat too many of those worms and you really will hurl
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- Weve got 22 no-prep last minute gifts for neighbors and friends using things you already have in your pantry! Just attach our free new printable tags.
- Valentine treat topper free printable- definitely doing this for the kids this year
- Christmas Presents with Free Printable Plaid Christmas Tags. Print these on glitter paper to make them sparkle!
- 9 Crazy Things We Did to Be Debt Free – Wondering How to Be Debt Free? Try these 9 crazy ways to save money and get out of debt fast. This is how we paid off $22k in less than 9 months. It works!
- Cute Valentine Owl Craft! These Paper Treat Bags are a fun idea for kids to hand out to their friends at school for Valentine’s Day. You can fill these with popcorn, candy, crafts, or anything you want! Free Printable paper bag kids craft.
- DIY dorm decor and dorm organization are freshman year must. When you run out of room try this trick of adding snack containers to the outside of the fridge.
- Make easily with Salt Dough – 2 cups flour, 1 cup salt, cold water. Mix until has consistency of play dough. bake at 250 for 2 hours, then cool and paint. Good recipe for thumbprint pendants. Plus you could probably put a couple small prints in it!