Photo via: miniatures.about.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Doll up for Halloween this year with a simple DIY add on to a cute baby doll dress and voila! This wind-up key is so easy to make! All you need is some cardboard, paper towel tube and metallic paint. Makes great last-minute costumes!
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- DIY: Easy Homemade Journals (I made all these in an hour!) Click through for step-by-step tutorial
- Make one special photo charms for your pets, 100% compatible with your Pandora bracelets. Handmade felted felting project cute animal dogs puppy felted wool doll
- Black Cat Folk Art Doll Couple in honor of Black Cat Appreciation Day from @Susan52 via the blog My Cat Sylvia. Art from Etsy.
- American Girl Doll Leopard Print Skirt , NICE T SHIRT IDEA
- American Girl Doll Clothes – Tunic Top and Leggings
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- DIY: punch a hole in the shape of a heart into an old dictionary, choosing certain words to describe the person you want to give it to, and arrange them into a frame for a decoration. Such a cute idea!
- If you are looking for a unique and creative spin on an Easter Basket, try this 10 book inspired Easter baskets…for boys and girls of all ages!
- Your holiday list may be an unexpectedly long one, but that doesn’t mean you have to go over your budget. This collection of great gifts for $25 and less is sure to help you get a handle on that holiday shopping (for real this time).
- Homemade Gifts for Men. Im gonna try a few pretty soon for an upcoming birthday boy!