Photo via: 30somethingurbangirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Best Mason Jar Cookies – Mason Jar Cookie Recipe Mix for Cute Decorated DIY Gifts – Easy Chocolate Chip Recipes, Christmas Presents and Wedding Favors in Mason Jars – Fun Ideas for DIY Parties and Cheap LAst Mintue Gift Ideas for Friends, Family and Neighbors http://diyjoy.com/best-mason-jar-cookie-recipes
- The BEST recipe Ive ever found for Sugar Cookie Cut-outs! This easy method makes the most moist, tender, delicious cookies that you can decorate however you like!
- Make this DIY rosemary sugar scrub recipe for the perfect bridal shower favor or baby shower favor. Uses coconut oil and rosemary essential oil.
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Links to a ton of different ideas for cute, homemade gift wrapping stuff.
- DIY Magnetic Bookmark TUTORIAL- perfect gift for a book lover. I like this because it wouldnt leave a dent or crease in the page, which drives me wild.
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Melted crayon art – 16 x 20 canvas, 3 packs of crayons cut in half, hot glue gunned down, and melted with a hair dryer. Black and white photos in the middle to make it look like the color has melted out of the photos
- Make easily with Salt Dough – 2 cups flour, 1 cup salt, cold water. Mix until has consistency of play dough. bake at 250 for 2 hours, then cool and paint. Good recipe for thumbprint pendants. Plus you could probably put a couple small prints in it!
- Free Printable Wine Bottle gift tag for the 4th of July. Print and cut to add to a hostess gift this summer! Cute DIY gift idea. Livinglocurto.com
- Make your own gift bag out of newspaper!- could be cute but looks like a lot more work than wrapping it up in the newspaper