Photo via: toocoolstamping.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ive been meaning to share this little Gift Card Envelope for ages! Finally, I got a moment today to snap a picture :)I cut the envelope from an old map and then aged the edges with Distress Inks. I also cut a Small Plane from the map and mounted it onto an aged Medium Tag finally stamping the…
- Alcohol Ink stained glass. time to find some glass goodwill items. amazing do it yourself. I really want to make! So gorgeous.
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Holiday Extravaganza Projects 11 :: Confessions of a Stamping Addict Lorri Heiling Christmas Tags Stampin Up
- Marias Stamping Station: Stampin Up! Video showing how to make a Christmas Tree pop up card
- petrascreations: sun catcher tutorial with beads – an activity you can do with the kids (or by yourself with a large glass of wine!) the ideas you could do with this technique are almost endless
- Simple DIY embossing technique – Awesome!
- Sweet Grandparents Day Card idea by Sewing and Crafting with Sarah: Iris Folding Technique for Paper Crafting
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- BOW – How to Make the Perfect Bow with this Easy Technique.
- Slow falling hearts sensory bottle makes a great gift idea for Christmas, Valentines Day, and anniversaries. Discovery bottles like this are commonly used for no mess sensory play, as a calm down jar, or a meditation technique for children. They are just as effective for adults.
- Using spritzer inks in card making