Photo via: designsponge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The new catalogue is just around the corner, but before we get to June 1st, Stampin’ Up! has released one of the Suites from the upcoming catalogue early. That’s right, you can purchas…
- Dining Table Makeover: Before and After Dark top with light white legs. Love this look!!
- Caramel dipped, chocolate covered pretzel rods… made these before they taste like twix! mmmmm.
- Bunny Bait Snack Mix. Try not to eat it all before putting it in the Easter baskets! *Free printable treat tags 🙂 recipe
- Poinsettia Bows Before and After – dont use give them a plant – Add a bow and make it special
- Smart use for rubber bands / DIY before and after —
- Do you make these big budgeting mistakes? If you find yourself going over budget every month, I can almost guarantee you are. But theres good news! Each of these budget blunders is VERY easy to fix, and Ill show you how. Before you know it, youll be able to stick to a budget at last!
- Though it still has some days before Christmas, don’t you think it’s a right time to think about choosing the Christmas gifts? We suggest that you DIY Christmas gifts instead of buying them in the shops because DIY projects can save money as well as show your heart to your friends and family members. If[Read the Rest]
- Onstage is a great opportunity for demonstrators to come together to learn about new products, share experiences with fellow demonstrators and … get to see the new catalogue before everyone e…
- Hand-Painted Nightmare Before Christmas Violin Have an old instrument? Paint it and gift it! Unplayable? Hang it!
- As I’ve said before, challenges are a great place to get inspiration from for your projects and this one is no exception. Rather than using a set sketch, colour combination or theme, this cha…
- How have I not seen this before? Thanks @dticas and @robbiedoll for sharing this 🙂 I myself am working on a photo wall for my girlfriend that sends me a message when she touches it and lights up when I think of her. You can click on the picture to see how this works.