Photo via: beachwoodplace.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Top ten tips for making the most out of your thrift store shopping experience. They are a great place to find pieces to DIY and repurpose for your home decor!
- Fall project —-Leaves modpodged to a balloon, balloon then popped and removed.
- 35 Fabulous Fall Decor Ideas – The Cottage Market
- How to Make Wine Bottles into a Decorative Light Vase
- pinterest: cynthia_go | cynthia go, quotes, love, love quotes, breakup, heartbreak, falling out of love, romance, how to fall out of love, indifference, writing, creative writing, excerpt from a book ill never write, tumblr
- Keep an Ugly Photo Book. | 26 Ways To Preserve Your Kids Memories Forever
- Your childs drawing embroidered on a personalised handkerchief. This is such a cute keepsake gift for mom and what a great way to preserve kids artwork
- So: You are at your better halfs place and this is what you do to the fence. Drill holes ever so slightly smaller than your marbles (which you bring), so they will fit snugly and no adhesive needed. They sparkle in the sunlight. (: How cool is that? If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂
- How to Make a Candle Holder out of a Tin Can diy crafts More
- How to Make a Bouncy Ball
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- How to get thicker, longer and beautiful lashes with this simple growth serum!: beauty