Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You could totally do this yourself. Its a cute gift idea. 😉 you could add your name and your best friends name, to make it more personal. 🙂 such a great gift for a friend thats leaving or moving away … 🙂
- Shrink plastic/shrinky dink jewelry or accessories. Would make a great teachers gift! Or a different theme for Fathers Day!
- Your childs drawing embroidered on a personalised handkerchief. This is such a cute keepsake gift for mom and what a great way to preserve kids artwork
- Perfect indoors or out, this DIY Boxwood Wreath was so simple and inexpensive to make! And great for any seasonal decoration!
- DIY No-Sew Sock Snowman Craft for Kids and Grownups. Such a fun DIY Gift Idea
- These paper hyacinth flowers are easy to put together and make a gorgeous DIY bouquet! Such a fun spring craft idea!
- mommy survival kit – such a cute and useful gift idea for a new mommy!
- DIY: punch a hole in the shape of a heart into an old dictionary, choosing certain words to describe the person you want to give it to, and arrange them into a frame for a decoration. Such a cute idea!
- Hanging phone charger holder sewing tutorial. Such a smart idea!
- What a great idea! A names and faces book for your kid with your actual family in it!
- Great idea for Grandparents Day gift giving by Kitty Crafts – How to wrap a winebottle
- As if from Nowhere by Orla Reynolds what a great idea! love for the girls room. chairs and table that have hidden storage in the bookshelf.