Photo via: modpodgerocksblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use old credit cards, cut to size, glue on scrapbook paper, pictures, stickers and add a layer of mod podge to seal….
- This be perfect for when they need a reason to smile, or he could always look back to for when you guys fight. Plus it has real meaning to it.
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- Make this DIY rosemary sugar scrub recipe for the perfect bridal shower favor or baby shower favor. Uses coconut oil and rosemary essential oil.
- A little bit of pallet wood, a map and some mod podge and you are all set! SB
- Buy a rough surfaced tile from Lowes (less than a dollar) and mod podge pretty scrapbook paper on it. Then mod podge picture over that. Let dry and wrap with a pretty bow. Easy and cheap! You can also include a small stand to set the tile on. – Cute!
- Fall project —-Leaves modpodged to a balloon, balloon then popped and removed.
- Make a fun gift for a music teacher by altering hand sanitizer bottles with Mod Podge, music paper and a clever saying.
- Red Velvet Cake Pops Recipe; turn moist and delicious red velvet cake into a fun cake pop! Perfect for parties, on the go, or as a great snack, these fabulous red velvet cake pops are a real crowd pleaser.
- Easy 2 ingredient homemade Mary Kay Satin Hands. This stuff is amazing for dry skin, after crafting or gardening and leaves your hands feeling amazing! Perfect Gift Idea!
- Cover jar lids using tissue paper and mod podge.
- TO DO: Make glittering candles = Mod Podge + Epsom salt. Can also paint a design and then roll. Try on mini-pumpkins, too