Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Well, at least when you see each other again this one is great love this DIY tent that creates a cozy space to dine in! vday valentines | From Olive Wildly blog, link is here http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/28-crafty-ways-to-stay-busy-and-cozy-during-the-snow-storm . If you cant meet in person: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Why not frame shopping bags from your favorite stores! Great for a teen girls room!
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- How adorable are these snowmen made from foam cups? Theres something about snowman crafts that I love, and I can see a snowman in just about anything! These foam cup snowmen are a great example and they are a fun activity for the kids on a snowy afternoon when its too cold to play outside!
- DIY painted feathers. What more has to be said? And I like the allegory of lovers as birds.. its a nice concept. http://blog.freepeople.com/2013/03/diy-painted-feathers/ If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂
- Mothers Day is this Sunday and we wanted to share some of our favorite Mothers Day gift ideas. Im pretty sure there isnt a better way to tell our moms and grandmas just how much we love them than a homemade gift from the little love bugs in their lives! Each idea has a link to the site that will guide you through directions to making these heartfelt gifts. Happy Mothers Day to all of our AMAZING mom followers!
- Are you looking for an idea to add meaningful and precious loving moments to your Christmas tree? These DIY Memory Keepsake Snow Globe Christmas Ornaments will do just that. All the love from the happiest moments of our lives right here in our tree!
- The tree bookshelf… Id like to remember this idea for when I have my own house someday.
- If you want to package something special. Try these ready prints http://regalosmanualesdeamor.blogspot.com.es/2013/10/plantillas-para-cajas-originales.html?m=1 Plus: Click on picture to see what I build: a photo wall that lights up when my girlfriend thinks of me and sends her a message when I touch it. You can have one too for Valentines. http://blueberrywall.com/
- Best idea I have run across in a LONG time, says Kate Holmes of Too Good to be Threw TGtbT.com. Great idea for a permanent display area in a consignment or resale shop… and the perfect, always-ready backdrop for photography!