Photo via: ppeonyblog.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you guys just as addicted to mason jars as I am? Well then, we got the best…
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.
- The BEST recipe Ive ever found for Sugar Cookie Cut-outs! This easy method makes the most moist, tender, delicious cookies that you can decorate however you like!
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- 10 Fun Ways to Decorate With Mason Jars and Wine Bottles: Instead of picture frame, display your favorite photos inside unusual-shaped bottles. Tiny shells, decorative sand or beads are placed in the bottom of the bottle, the photo is rolled inside then the bottle is sealed with a decorative cork and some pretty trinkets. Design by Joanne Palmisano. From DIYnetwork.com
- toolcrushtuesday this week is the Snow Marker! Just dot it on where you want snow then you can let it dry- it puffs up as it dries. Im impatient- so I zapped it with my heat tool. This product is the same thing as liquid applique- in fact its made by the same company. Just labeled differently. Whatever you call it- I call it ❄️MAGIC❄️ toolcrush cwtoolcrush It ▶️PLAY▶️ to see it in action. Stamps and die cut by @Lawn Fawn IDEA- make the snow sparkle by sprinkling on some fine crystal…
- DIY Tie Dye Cropped Fringe T-shirt w/ Beads After Tie Dying the shirt the way you like: Step 1: Mark how high you want to cut your fringe on the shirt. Cut as many long vertical strips into the shirt as youd like, I cut through the front and back at the same time to make sure the strips were even and shorten the time it takes. After you cut your fringe, gently tug each tassel to give it that slightly rolled look Step 2: Cut the fringe to the length you want it Step 3: String on the beads! I used 3 beads on each strip, do a color sequence or dont, itll look cool anyways. Tie a knot after stringing on your beads Step 4: Wear it with pride!
- Refresh your laundry room with these fresh and clean DIY projects! Keep soap and detergents organized with rope baskets and decorate mason jars. Pair up lost mates with the help of this missing sock organizer. Get everything you need to make these projects at your local Michaels store.
- DIY painted feathers. What more has to be said? And I like the allegory of lovers as birds.. its a nice concept. http://blog.freepeople.com/2013/03/diy-painted-feathers/ If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂
- I don’t know about you guys but I love recieving framed pictures from my good…