Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- wine bottle craft ideas | DIY – Chalkboard Painted Wine Bottle | Craft Ideas cute!!! wine bottles can even be fun for the kids after you drink everything! lol
- This DIY acorn marble necklace is an easy nature craft idea for kids and adults. They are made with natural acorn caps and make a gorgeous piece of handmade jewelry when worn as a necklace. They also make wonderful window decorations. They can be given as gifts and birthday party favors. Both young children and older adults wear these DIY acorn marble necklaces with pride.
- What to do with those leftover wine bottles–Wine bottle crafts
- Free Printable Wine Bottle gift tag for the 4th of July. Print and cut to add to a hostess gift this summer! Cute DIY gift idea. Livinglocurto.com
- It may be only the middle of February, but its never too early to be thinking about getting your garden ready for spring. I am considering re-painting all of my terracotta planters this year. A few years ago I distressed my flower pots and they looked so pretty. Sadly, I left those pots out
- We are making a blanket/pillow DIY combo for all those who love to live, study, sleep greek greek greek. These pillows and blankets remind us of when we are in high school and making pillows and bl…
- Cascade Card…. love the faux-tree look for all those owls!
- Get all those cables under control with this easy Organization DIY project. You will have a charging station for all your devices that is functional and looks great.
- DIY: Easy Homemade Journals (I made all these in an hour!) Click through for step-by-step tutorial
- Slow falling hearts sensory bottle makes a great gift idea for Christmas, Valentines Day, and anniversaries. Discovery bottles like this are commonly used for no mess sensory play, as a calm down jar, or a meditation technique for children. They are just as effective for adults.
- Another pinner says: I saw something like this at Michaels ! All you do is line crayons or colored wax at the top of a canvas. Then you burn the wax so it melts down the canvas leaving trails of color ! jewelexi createfromhome
- Hearty Tumble Game | Handmade Valentines Day Gifts for Him. This is cute, Ill do this once I have a date lol