Photo via: picmonkey.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use old credit cards, cut to size, glue on scrapbook paper, pictures, stickers and add a layer of mod podge to seal….
- How to make your new tees a little worn, vintage-looking, and super soft
- Did you know you can use any font on your computer with PicMonkey’s tools? Get the lowdown on how to make it happen right here.
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Make Greeting Cards. Its a great way to personalise cards and to show the recipient how heartfelt your message inside is. It think this card goes perfectly with a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- If happen to have been on the internet at all recently, you’ve probably noticed that bath bombs–those effervescent balls of color and perfume that your whole bath a certain color when you put them in–are having a bit of a moment. There’s the resurgence of the (excellent) bath bomb meme. The always-satisfying bathbomb tag on Instagram, which seems to get new videos added to it every second.
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Add one of our original illustrations to your Valentines Day card and spread the love.
- toolcrushtuesday this week is the Snow Marker! Just dot it on where you want snow then you can let it dry- it puffs up as it dries. Im impatient- so I zapped it with my heat tool. This product is the same thing as liquid applique- in fact its made by the same company. Just labeled differently. Whatever you call it- I call it ❄️MAGIC❄️ toolcrush cwtoolcrush It ▶️PLAY▶️ to see it in action. Stamps and die cut by @Lawn Fawn IDEA- make the snow sparkle by sprinkling on some fine crystal…
- NEW DIY Learn How To Make these Super Cute Starbucks red cup Candles!!! Its EASY!!! | www.annlestyle.com
- DIY painted feathers. What more has to be said? And I like the allegory of lovers as birds.. its a nice concept. http://blog.freepeople.com/2013/03/diy-painted-feathers/ If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂