Photo via: agirlandagluegun.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to prank your kids, your spouse or a friend without ticking them off for days? We’ve found some fun tricks for you! These April Fools pranks are hilarious but totally harmless, so most people should get a big kick out of them. Enjoy tricking those you love, you prankster! April Fools Pranks That Won’t Tickread more…
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- A collection of unique hand crafted or designed best friend gift ideas for teen girls.
- Race car road tape! My friend sent me a link to this when the little guy was a babe. This would be a perfect gift for him and his friends!!
- You could totally do this yourself. Its a cute gift idea. 😉 you could add your name and your best friends name, to make it more personal. 🙂 such a great gift for a friend thats leaving or moving away … 🙂
- Turn a matchbox into a cute little camera and fill it with picture prompts. Perfect handmade gift for a friend who loves photography.
- Kiddos Art Work Book, Great gift to duplicate for Grandparents. I have a friend who makes one of her teenage daughters work she has her daughter write about each piece and give to grandparents had grandpa in tears she said 🙂
- Cute Valentine Owl Craft! These Paper Treat Bags are a fun idea for kids to hand out to their friends at school for Valentine’s Day. You can fill these with popcorn, candy, crafts, or anything you want! Free Printable paper bag kids craft.
- DIY Chidrens Crafts – Make a helicopter out of plastic straws, ping pong ball, pin, and plastic bottle. Fun craft activity for kids. – Tutorial…
- Diy Crafts I think Im still grounded for life from silly putty… but this looks amazing! :D, Diy, Diy & Crafts, Top Diy
- Shrink plastic/shrinky dink jewelry or accessories. Would make a great teachers gift! Or a different theme for Fathers Day!
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!