Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I just opened my etsy shop. Please click on the picture and check it out!
- Check out this item in my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/260689641/care-package-box-kit-valentines-day-bee
- I don’t know about you guys but I love recieving framed pictures from my good…
- My favorite way to watercolor is with my Le Plume II Markers, two nice brushes, a plastic palette, and just a little jar of water. Grab a cute set of stamps like this one from @waffleflowercrafts and you can make up a sweet and simple card like this one.
- No Spend Month is one of the best ways to dramatically save money, even when you’re on a super tight budget. After doing a buy nothing challenge three times, I’m sharing my best No Spend Month tips and stories, so you can do your own no spend challenge and save money toward your personal finance goals!
- Black Cat Folk Art Doll Couple in honor of Black Cat Appreciation Day from @Susan52 via the blog My Cat Sylvia. Art from Etsy.
- Why not frame shopping bags from your favorite stores! Great for a teen girls room!
- Coconut Cream Pie Poke cake is a traditional cake topped with my favorite old fashioned coconut cream pie filling, whipped cream and toasted coconut. The best of both worlds!
- 35 Easy DIY Gift Ideas That Everyone Will Love. Succulents are my favorite plants, and they are really easy to take care of. Place a few in a tea cup for a charming gift idea! You could even easily customize the cup with oil-based Sharpies to make it more personalized.
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/263551262/dad-valentines-gift-valentines-gift-for
- Download this free grocery price book printable template, so you can get on your way to big grocery savings! Using a grocery price list is one of my favorite money saving ideas that helped me cut my grocery budget in half and become debt free!