Photo via: ms-smartie-pants.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use old credit cards, cut to size, glue on scrapbook paper, pictures, stickers and add a layer of mod podge to seal….
- Buy a rough surfaced tile from Lowes (less than a dollar) and mod podge pretty scrapbook paper on it. Then mod podge picture over that. Let dry and wrap with a pretty bow. Easy and cheap! You can also include a small stand to set the tile on. – Cute!
- Mothers Day is this Sunday and we wanted to share some of our favorite Mothers Day gift ideas. Im pretty sure there isnt a better way to tell our moms and grandmas just how much we love them than a homemade gift from the little love bugs in their lives! Each idea has a link to the site that will guide you through directions to making these heartfelt gifts. Happy Mothers Day to all of our AMAZING mom followers!
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- This is reclaimed wood from an old pallet. 11×14 Painted with a simple floral daisy. Will make a great accent in the home. We have 3 of these
- When getting everything ready for our baby’s arrival I read several times that Dad’s can feel a bit left out. A lot of the attention is on Mom and baby. Meeting their needs and gifts for them. I then saw a suggestion of getting a special little something for Dad. Letting him know you appreciate […]
- autumn leaf bowl- perfect for Thanksgiving…all you need: balloon, faux or real leaves (partially dried), mod podge.
- Show your teachers that you think they are stars with a box full of treats! Make your own letter embellishments with the Alphabet Mod Mold. modmelter plaidcrafts
- My favorite way to watercolor is with my Le Plume II Markers, two nice brushes, a plastic palette, and just a little jar of water. Grab a cute set of stamps like this one from @waffleflowercrafts and you can make up a sweet and simple card like this one.
- If happen to have been on the internet at all recently, you’ve probably noticed that bath bombs–those effervescent balls of color and perfume that your whole bath a certain color when you put them in–are having a bit of a moment. There’s the resurgence of the (excellent) bath bomb meme. The always-satisfying bathbomb tag on Instagram, which seems to get new videos added to it every second.
- TO DO: Make glittering candles = Mod Podge + Epsom salt. Can also paint a design and then roll. Try on mini-pumpkins, too
- Make a fun gift for a music teacher by altering hand sanitizer bottles with Mod Podge, music paper and a clever saying.