Photo via: handmadecharlotte.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 8 SIMPLE GIFT WRAPPING IDEAS WITH BROWN PAPER
- WRAP IT UP~ Love this fun idea with making your own doodle art on brown paper using sharpies and whiteout. I also use Tulip paint and take coloring book Christmas pages, color them and then outline and dot things in the picture with the paint on the plain paper, makes a very interesting gift and a memory to last a lifetime! lulusholiday
- Links to a ton of different ideas for cute, homemade gift wrapping stuff.
- toolcrushtuesday this week is the Snow Marker! Just dot it on where you want snow then you can let it dry- it puffs up as it dries. Im impatient- so I zapped it with my heat tool. This product is the same thing as liquid applique- in fact its made by the same company. Just labeled differently. Whatever you call it- I call it ❄️MAGIC❄️ toolcrush cwtoolcrush It ▶️PLAY▶️ to see it in action. Stamps and die cut by @Lawn Fawn IDEA- make the snow sparkle by sprinkling on some fine crystal…
- Free template and tutorial for making personalized fabric mason jar covers using drop-cloth, freezer paper and your home computer
- Mothers Day is this Sunday and we wanted to share some of our favorite Mothers Day gift ideas. Im pretty sure there isnt a better way to tell our moms and grandmas just how much we love them than a homemade gift from the little love bugs in their lives! Each idea has a link to the site that will guide you through directions to making these heartfelt gifts. Happy Mothers Day to all of our AMAZING mom followers!
- kraft wrapping paper with yarn and kitty stamp gift wrap idea
- Yellow, white and grey is in trend atm. Try wrapping with a patterned gift wrap, followed by a doily or fabric peice and tie together with some coloured string. The more patterns and textures the better!
- Cute Valentine Owl Craft! These Paper Treat Bags are a fun idea for kids to hand out to their friends at school for Valentine’s Day. You can fill these with popcorn, candy, crafts, or anything you want! Free Printable paper bag kids craft.
- Simple toy made from kleenex box and toilet paper rolls. Article suggests using ribbon or string to tie to a piece of furniture, so I would make this a supervised toy in my home.
- Shrink plastic/shrinky dink jewelry or accessories. Would make a great teachers gift! Or a different theme for Fathers Day!
- DIY gift wrapping ideas.. could use this idea for nailpolish or small bottles of lotion or something at the shower.. or party 😉