Photo via: laurenmcbrideblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simple tips on how to decorate a kid-friendly Christmas tree. Your tree CAN be beautiful and kid-friendly at the same time! | decorating for Christmas with kids | kid friendly Christmas tree tips and tricks | how to kid proof your Christmas tree | @pier1
- Rustic farmhouse fall centerpiece in a galvanized metal tray brimming with fall textures and colors – Worthing Court
- 45 Gorgeous gifts kids can make! These homemade gift ideas for kids to create are fabulous. Simple, cool, and beautiful! Perfect for Christmas and the holiday season.
- Slippers make a great gift and they are even better when filled with little treats and gifts! Perfect for Christmas or any occasion. payless ad solestyle
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting are the perfect Fall Cookies and a wonderful choice for a Christmas Cookie Exchange. This cookie tastes just like Pumpkin Pie which makes it a great Thanksgiving Dessert idea. And with the delicious frosting they will look beautiful on your Christmas Dessert Table. Follow us for more great Christmas Food ideas.
- Youre going to love this Easy Christmas Peppermint Patties recipe! Its been a family tradition for YEARS! Super easy to make, fantastically festive, and always a hit with kids and adults alike. These holiday treats are the perfect addition to cookie trays and make an excellent gift for teachers and friends!:
- Luscious, creamy and smooth, bright sunny yellow and bursting with fresh lemony citrus flavor, our Homemade Lemon Curd is made using foolproof techniques. Perfect for gift-giving as well as everyday, holiday and special occasion desserts. It’s like sunshine on a spoon! | diy dessert recipe
- DIY Canvas Wall Art (Using Hole Punch and Gold Card) | Click Pic for 36 DIY Wall Art Ideas for Living Room | DIY Wall Decorating Ideas for the Home
- How to get thicker, longer and beautiful lashes with this simple growth serum!: beauty
- Decorating with Lanterns | Ideas and inspiration from On Sutton Place | Decorating with a set of lanterns is easy and versatile. They can be changed out seasonally, moved around, layered on a tray or lined up on a stairway. This is a great guide for adding this classic accessory to your decor!
- Best Homemade DIY Gifts in A Jar | Best Mason Jar Cookie Mixes and Recipes, Alcohol Mixers | Fun Gift Ideas for Men, Women, Teens, Kids, Teacher, Mom. Christmas, Holiday, Birthday and Easy Last Minute Gifts diyjoy.com/…
- Im so excited to share our home all decorated for the holidays with you. Grab a cup of coffee and come see our Christmas home tour. We are decorated with a simple, traditional theme with a lot of red and metallics. | Housefulofhandmade.com