Photo via: growingajeweledrose.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Couple Heart Hot Air Balloon Card by theadoration on Etsy, $3.75 Thanks @sicasicaa and @mesamies .. to be honest for 4 USD Id probably not even bother to try to make it myself.. Although it might be fun. Great find, thanks for posting. You could get these and go along and make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Find out how you can cut your budget right now with this huge list of 97 easy ways to save money! Try these money saving tips on everything from saving money on groceries to health care, kids stuff, utilities, transportation, gifts, entertainment, and more! The list includes how tos and estimates of how much youll save for many of the tips. Even when you just apply 2 or 3 of these ideas, they can really add up to make a big difference in your household budget!
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- All you need is an empty Kleenex box. Dollar bills. Tape the dollar bills together end to end with Scotch tape. Obviously the more dollar bills the greater the “WOW.” Stuff them in the Kleenex box with just one dollar sticking out of the box. It’s fun to watch someone’s eyes grow wider as they pull out the dollars that go on and on. Make a tag that says: Don’t blow it all in one place.
- this is hilarious and helpful NEWSFLASH: you are definitely wearing the wrong size bra. Ive known this info for ages, and it really is life altering. This woman puts it all in one place in a no BS guide. You need to read this if you have breasts.
- How adorable are these snowmen made from foam cups? Theres something about snowman crafts that I love, and I can see a snowman in just about anything! These foam cup snowmen are a great example and they are a fun activity for the kids on a snowy afternoon when its too cold to play outside!
- My favorite way to watercolor is with my Le Plume II Markers, two nice brushes, a plastic palette, and just a little jar of water. Grab a cute set of stamps like this one from @waffleflowercrafts and you can make up a sweet and simple card like this one.
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Download this free grocery price book printable template, so you can get on your way to big grocery savings! Using a grocery price list is one of my favorite money saving ideas that helped me cut my grocery budget in half and become debt free!
- Peppermint Candy Christmas OrnamentsThese edible ornaments are so simple and thrifty. You could make a dozen ornaments at just a dollar per bag of peppermints! Use this method to create home decor or use these candies for edible decorating… one peppermint, melted in a tiny cookie cutter, would make a cute cupcake topper!