Photo via: educatorstechnology.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Back to school gift tag for students – just attach bubbles! http://www.giftideascorner.com/gift-for-teachers/
- Simple but effective money saving life hacks and tips for students
- Shrink plastic/shrinky dink jewelry or accessories. Would make a great teachers gift! Or a different theme for Fathers Day!
- Teachers Who Love Teaching, Teach Children to Love Learning
- love it ~ easy to make!!!
- Free printable Fathers Day poster – have the kids fill it out. (Or size it down smaller to make it a card.) this can also be for the best mom dont leave out the mommmmmyyyy
- Great for family room: All family and friends are important to us; without one piece, we are incomplete! Id love to frame something like this!
- Back to School gift tag for students Also, here is a link to a fun back to school fish related craft: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Only-One-You-Back-To-School-Crafivity-and-Writing-2655042
- Great gift for high school or college students. Especially during finals
- Paint your child’s teacher (or your teacher!) a gift they’ll use for years to come. | 27 Clever Projects Anyone Can Make With 2x4s http://www.giftideascorner.com/gift-for-teachers/
- The Babe Front Pocket Wallet is the perfect gift for your groom on the big day! This wallet fits comfortably in the front pocket of men’s jeans and holds 6 cards and cash comfortably. This is a gift he will use and love for a lifetime.
- Google Image Result for http://rootedinloveweddings.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/lavender-centerpiece.jpg