Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- Win 1 of 5 of these adorable Aprons! You can enter here: http://gvwy.io/8ta1278
- Can take any journal and include writing prompts that can help us keep connected and communicating, talking about our dreams, fears, and hopes for the other person.
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- Problem 1: Your walls are a shade of blah and you cant paint it since youre renting. Incorporate color or pattern by painting the back of a bookshelf or hutch—genius! 5 other ways to decorate your rental:
- Stenciled wrapping paper – use regular white wrapping paper and any stencils…could be a pretty way to decorate a tabletop at a party (since you can create it to match your color scheme)
- Did you know you can use any font on your computer with PicMonkey’s tools? Get the lowdown on how to make it happen right here.
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- toolcrushtuesday this week is the Snow Marker! Just dot it on where you want snow then you can let it dry- it puffs up as it dries. Im impatient- so I zapped it with my heat tool. This product is the same thing as liquid applique- in fact its made by the same company. Just labeled differently. Whatever you call it- I call it ❄️MAGIC❄️ toolcrush cwtoolcrush It ▶️PLAY▶️ to see it in action. Stamps and die cut by @Lawn Fawn IDEA- make the snow sparkle by sprinkling on some fine crystal…
- WRAP IT UP~ Love this fun idea with making your own doodle art on brown paper using sharpies and whiteout. I also use Tulip paint and take coloring book Christmas pages, color them and then outline and dot things in the picture with the paint on the plain paper, makes a very interesting gift and a memory to last a lifetime! lulusholiday
- The BEST recipe Ive ever found for Sugar Cookie Cut-outs! This easy method makes the most moist, tender, delicious cookies that you can decorate however you like!