Photo via: tipjunkie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Though it still has some days before Christmas, don’t you think it’s a right time to think about choosing the Christmas gifts? We suggest that you DIY Christmas gifts instead of buying them in the shops because DIY projects can save money as well as show your heart to your friends and family members. If[Read the Rest]
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…
- Letters are special symbols that could be formed to some meaningful words. They are amazing decoration idea for your home for their attractive looking and symbolic meanings. DIY decorative letter decor is simple to create and there are SO many options to make. They add more beauty to your home. In this post we have…Read More »
- Its the most unique anniversary gift ever! Create your own personalized gift book that lists all the reasons why you love someone.
- When it comes to Valentines day gifts, you really have to be unique and your gift has to express your love to the one you give it to. It doesnt necessarily have to be super expensive. In fact, sometimes cheap self-made gifts are more meaningful to the receiver. This year we want to save you the hustle of choosing a gift. Here are some easy and cool ideas for a Valentines day gift.
- Get fit with this simple indoor home workout without equipment. It’s an indoor interval training workout you can do at home while getting your other cleaning chores crossed off the list at the same time. Perfect indoor workout for moms when it’s raining or your kids are home sick.
- Make your own gift box with optional divider. Has picture/written instructions as well as a video tutorial. You could make in all different kinds of paper depending on the theme/holiday/occasion you are doing it for.
- The selection was gathered in this form due to the aesthetic appeal of the ideas presented in each of them and the degree of handcrafting skills one should have in order to obtain such eye pleasing decors. The list can go on forever, which is why we invite you to send us your very own paper crafts and to share your own creativity with us. Thus we hope you will enjoy our small collection of 40 Ways To Decorate Your Home With Paper Crafts.
- It’s almost time for Mother’s Days. That means it’s time to give your kids permission to make a mess on the craft table and the kitchen. Get a head start on the fun by helping them make some crafts for their Nana, Nonna, grandmothers and other special lad
- These are such fantastic ideas for hanging family pictures! I love a good family photo gallery wall ideas. I love how it tells your familys story in pictures. Its such a fun way for people to get to know you when they visit your home.
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- Mothers Day is this Sunday and we wanted to share some of our favorite Mothers Day gift ideas. Im pretty sure there isnt a better way to tell our moms and grandmas just how much we love them than a homemade gift from the little love bugs in their lives! Each idea has a link to the site that will guide you through directions to making these heartfelt gifts. Happy Mothers Day to all of our AMAZING mom followers!