Photo via: momdot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Make your own gift box with optional divider. Has picture/written instructions as well as a video tutorial. You could make in all different kinds of paper depending on the theme/holiday/occasion you are doing it for.
- If happen to have been on the internet at all recently, you’ve probably noticed that bath bombs–those effervescent balls of color and perfume that your whole bath a certain color when you put them in–are having a bit of a moment. There’s the resurgence of the (excellent) bath bomb meme. The always-satisfying bathbomb tag on Instagram, which seems to get new videos added to it every second.
- Its the most unique anniversary gift ever! Create your own personalized gift book that lists all the reasons why you love someone.
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- Keep baby AND Mama clean with the Super Bib Pattern Pack by Cucicucicoo patterns! 5 styles (including burp cloth) and optional pocket, wipeable, waterproof and reversible versions, plus sewing method options, this pattern is perfect for all childhood stages and all sewing skills!
- Get all those cables under control with this easy Organization DIY project. You will have a charging station for all your devices that is functional and looks great.
- Burlap Daisy Wreath Tutorial – Learn how to make this one of a kind daisy wreath for your front door this spring! Click here for the full video tutorial
- Easy Holiday Card Idea – Learn how to make this easy DIY Holiday card that will be a joy to all your family and friends. You will love how easy this card comes together.
- Grab a FREE eBook that details every single party planning secret we know at Sunshine Parties! All the behind-the-scenes secrets, the tricks to throwing a beautiful party on a small budget, how to style your tables and photos, and LOADS more. Plus a full run down of our Top 10 parties and how we did them!