Photo via: thegiftygirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to prank your kids, your spouse or a friend without ticking them off for days? We’ve found some fun tricks for you! These April Fools pranks are hilarious but totally harmless, so most people should get a big kick out of them. Enjoy tricking those you love, you prankster! April Fools Pranks That Won’t Tickread more…
- Whooooos got crafty kids? Keep little hands occupied this holiday season with this fun and adorable tutorial and free printable pinecone owls template!
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Cute Valentine Owl Craft! These Paper Treat Bags are a fun idea for kids to hand out to their friends at school for Valentine’s Day. You can fill these with popcorn, candy, crafts, or anything you want! Free Printable paper bag kids craft.
- Super cute, fun and FREE Christmas frameable artwork! Three frameable prints, perfect for the holidays. Plus, you can use them as your phone wallpaper!
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- PicMonkey shows you how to make these fun monster Valentines cards for your kids in this tutorial.
- How to create your own planner checklist sticker. You can create planner stickers for free using the free version of Silhouette Studio and just printing it. This checklist bookmark doesnt require a cutting machine at all.
- 5 creative and non-traditional Valentines Day Gifts for your spouse!
- Slime recipes, slime kit, gak kit, goo kit, gak recipes, goo recipes, DIY gift, gifts for teens, gift for tweens, gift for kids, creative gift idea, unique gift idea, STEM gift idea, gift idea for kids who love science, easy gift idea, free printables
- DIY Fathers Day Gift Idea – Dads and grandpas love homemade personalized keepsake gifts for Fathers Day! Creating gorgeous stained glass hearts on square votive candle holders and personalizing them for daddy or papa is fun and easy for both kids and adults. Anyone that can draw or trace can make this easy handmade craft project.
- When it comes to Valentines day gifts, you really have to be unique and your gift has to express your love to the one you give it to. It doesnt necessarily have to be super expensive. In fact, sometimes cheap self-made gifts are more meaningful to the receiver. This year we want to save you the hustle of choosing a gift. Here are some easy and cool ideas for a Valentines day gift.