Photo via: candle.littlethings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Win 1 of 5 of these adorable Aprons! You can enter here: http://gvwy.io/8ta1278
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- How to Make a Candle Holder out of a Tin Can diy crafts More
- 99 Awesome Crafts You Can Make for Less Than $5. Cool and Cheap DIY Project Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Teenager Girls and Adults. Fun Decor, Gifts, Accessories, Fashion and Photo Ideas
- The BEST recipe Ive ever found for Sugar Cookie Cut-outs! This easy method makes the most moist, tender, delicious cookies that you can decorate however you like!
- Office and Craft Space Organization Projects (that you can do for less than $10!) – All Cheap Crafts
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- DIY Christmas Candles And Other Easy Gift Ideas For Less Than $20 – TheSuburbanMom
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- Buy a rough surfaced tile from Lowes (less than a dollar) and mod podge pretty scrapbook paper on it. Then mod podge picture over that. Let dry and wrap with a pretty bow. Easy and cheap! You can also include a small stand to set the tile on. – Cute!
- The 11 Best DIY Anytime Gifts | Page 3 of 3 | The Eleven Best
- These Pearl Christmas Tree Ornaments are a fun craft that results in beautifully unique Christmas Ornaments that you can make for yourself or as a fun DIY Christmas Gift. Pin this Christmas Craft for later or follow us for more great Christmas Decoration ideas and crafts.