Photo via: candle.littlethings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Win 1 of 5 of these adorable Aprons! You can enter here: http://gvwy.io/8ta1278
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- How to Make a Candle Holder out of a Tin Can diy crafts More
- The BEST recipe Ive ever found for Sugar Cookie Cut-outs! This easy method makes the most moist, tender, delicious cookies that you can decorate however you like!
- Office and Craft Space Organization Projects (that you can do for less than $10!) – All Cheap Crafts
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- DIY Christmas Candles And Other Easy Gift Ideas For Less Than $20 – TheSuburbanMom
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- Buy a rough surfaced tile from Lowes (less than a dollar) and mod podge pretty scrapbook paper on it. Then mod podge picture over that. Let dry and wrap with a pretty bow. Easy and cheap! You can also include a small stand to set the tile on. – Cute!
- The 11 Best DIY Anytime Gifts | Page 3 of 3 | The Eleven Best
- These Pearl Christmas Tree Ornaments are a fun craft that results in beautifully unique Christmas Ornaments that you can make for yourself or as a fun DIY Christmas Gift. Pin this Christmas Craft for later or follow us for more great Christmas Decoration ideas and crafts.
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.