Photo via: diynetwork.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Memory Sand Jars are a fun craft for kids while on family vacation! Make a beach in a jar with sand and shells from your vacation to remember the trip. Such a fun vacation keepsake. Fun summer craft with kids.
- Banana Republics valentine window display printed, cut and threaded by the crafty Harlequin team with Harlequin Design http://ow.ly/mnTfJ. Pretty amazing, right? If you do not have that much time: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Put a picture of the beach you visited in a shadow box frame and fill the bottom with sand from that beach.
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.
- So: You are at your better halfs place and this is what you do to the fence. Drill holes ever so slightly smaller than your marbles (which you bring), so they will fit snugly and no adhesive needed. They sparkle in the sunlight. (: How cool is that? If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂
- petrascreations: sun catcher tutorial with beads – an activity you can do with the kids (or by yourself with a large glass of wine!) the ideas you could do with this technique are almost endless
- This is SO awesome! A stone bottle dispenser, with a customized nozzle! Would be a great way to present him with his favorite bottle of liquor or wine! Awesome Christmas gift for any guy. www.PicsByChicksPhotography.com
- The Giving Plate This plate shall have no owner for its journey never ends, It travels in a circle of our family and friends. It carries love from home to home for everyone to share, The food that’s placed upon it was made with love and care. So please enjoy what’s on the plate, Then fill it up again, Then pass along the love it holds to your family and friends.
- Problem 1: Your walls are a shade of blah and you cant paint it since youre renting. Incorporate color or pattern by painting the back of a bookshelf or hutch—genius! 5 other ways to decorate your rental:
- Make Greeting Cards. Its a great way to personalise cards and to show the recipient how heartfelt your message inside is. It think this card goes perfectly with a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com