Photo via: diyandmag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get all those cables under control with this easy Organization DIY project. You will have a charging station for all your devices that is functional and looks great.
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.
- DIY Chalkboard Paint Ideas for Furniture Projects, Home Decor, Kitchen, Bedroom, Signs and Crafts for Teens. | Easy Rustic Home Decor Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-chalkboard-paint-ideas
- 10 DIY Makeup Storage Ideas ~ Doesnt have to be just for make up. Build off of some of these ideas for booth display. I like the little baskets hanging off the shower rod 3. That could be
- If you’re like me, you look for easy dessert recipes to make for holidays and this one is great for Easter! Instead of making a square pan of rice krispie treats, you use a muffin tin to make individual little bird nests! Ingredients Needed: 3 tbsp. butter 1 10 oz bag of marshmallows 6 cups …
- How to make your new tees a little worn, vintage-looking, and super soft
- Learn how to make your own gold rimmed glasses using non toxic paint. Quick and easy DIY craft project. These are just the cutest- and so much more cost efficient than buying brand new gold-rimmed dishware.
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Easy DIY project for anyone. Make the Newlyweds a set of pine cone ornaments for their first Christmas tree. Throw in some burlap and twiggy garland to complete the set.
- Farm watercolor collection!Introducing our new line of digital products! – Printable wall art! Perfect barnyard wall decor for your little babys nursery, childrens bedrooms and playrooms or even as a wonderful easy diy gift!
- Its easy! How to Turn Kids Art into Tea Towels! Decorate your kitchen with the kiddos fun art creations. Great gift idea!
- Display your favorite kitchenware, while making things easy to find and put away. More ways to organize kitchen cabinets: http://www.bhg.com/kitchen/storage/how-to-organize-kitchen-cabinets/?socsrc=bhgpin071813openshelves=6